Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This journey I thought began years ago in 1989 when painful debilitating symptoms began, and Doctor couldn’t really understand all the complexities my body. I stopped all types of medications because the major side effects I was having in 1991 and started to educate myself on all types of healing modalities.
Yet I was still left in pain with what seemed like little or no progress plunging downward physically despite all my efforts. Not knowing there to turn on the informational highway I turned to heaven for help. An after no stop pleading through prayer I felt I was lead to the Gerson Therapy book written by Charlotte Gerson.
It came like a ray of light when I contacted a colon therapist who happened to be reading and she suggested it during our conversation. It was like a light going on in my body and what she shared made sense. I got the book and when on line to discover as much information as I could find.
Although I have travel hundreds of places and visited hundreds of Doctors and healers over the years, in Aug of 2007 I realized that I had to jump in with both feet or I would have nothing left of my once vibrate body. Unable to walk, move arms, wrists, ankles and was losing fast the function of my hands and upper body as well, and living in hellish pain. My alarming reality didn’t look promising.
I ordered the movie “Dying to know” about the horrors of illness in the
My husband was unsure of the radical action wanted to take. After watching my painful suffering for years and the worsening of it because of well meaning health care Practitioners another unknown was terrifying for him.
As we read and inquired together and watched the Gerson DVD’s in time he jumped on the band wagon. He did the shopping of all the supplies and food, cared for my personal needs and tried to hold down a job. And so did my daughter Julie who lived a few door down from me with her small family. Gerson became a discussing around our dinner table and Jaycee my 9 year old grand daughter starting helping with the Juicing as well.
Eric my son in-law would shovel our side walks in the early morning before Michael had a chance to see that it had even snowed. His kindness lifted our spirits, and so did e-mails and calls from our other children and grandchildren.
Michael and I read the
Pain levels elevated, discomfort worsened. I found myself questioning if I was making progress or not, I found myself dipping into discouragement and that when Julie would encourage me to keep trying Gerson. Her calls daily where one link to the other side world for me. She offered to make clay packs, do enemas or assist with juicing for do what ever it took to support me.
During the countless sleepless nights, I pleaded with God for his grace and some earthly assistance to get to Baja Clinic in
This Blog was created by my daughter Julie Jensen. It was her vision that was the drive behind this blog. She wanted to create a place where this healing journey could be recorded and shared, it hopes of offering hope to others journeys of healing.
I realize that this journey is ongoing and it’s not an easy or fix fit pill. But what is a vibrant healthy life worth? Yes there is no amont of money that can purshase it. But according to Gerson it’s as easy as watching and getting in touch with the miracle of nature within us. It’s going back to pure organic foods, and getting rid chemicals and additives in our environment.
The seeds and plants of this earth create new life, regenerating and a rebirth occurs and with it comes the hope of spring that comes even after a barren winter.And so it is with our bodies, we can renew and heal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment