Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kenneth song just for me

Kenneth Cope is good friend plus a amazing a song writer. His music has always spoken to my heart of hearts. We met years ago in California while we were doing EFY for the church educational program. I had him over so that my kids could get to know him, and from there he was a guests at Johnny's 12th birthday celebration.

I was thrilled when I had a chance to hear him sing the other night, and renew our special connection once again. His has some wonderful new songs and it was great to hear them preformed and rub shoulders once again.

This song called Broken was great, many people feel when a please is sick they to are somehow broken, and they tend to fear being with or around a person who is suffering.

This song caught my ear when Kenneth sang it. I felt for a moment he wrote it just for me. It really applied how I feel right now. feeling broken isn't all back according to him.

0 comments: